High School and Beyond Plan
The High School & Beyond Plan is a Washington State Graduation Requirement and includes:
- Identification of career goals, aided by a skills and career interest inventory assessment
- Identification of educational goals for graduation and beyond
- Four-year plan for course-taking plan that fulfills state and local graduation requirements and aligns with the student's career and educational goals with and individualized Personalized Pathway
- Resume or activity log by end of 12th grade
- For students who have not met standard on state assessment, interventions and academic support, courses, or both, that enable students to meet the high school graduation requirements, must be a part of this plan
Students will be using Xello to complete the High School & Beyond Graduation Requirement.